French World Cup Soccer UNDERAGE 16 Yr Old Prostitution Scandal

french world cup hooker scandal big fake tits

Stank-O-Meter (9.25/10)

So this is what a 16 year old French prostitute looks like?  Don’t worry pervs, in some of these pics she is a teen but 18.    Zahia Dehar was the personal F toy for most of the French World Cup Soccer team.  Sources say that they paid her $3000  / whatever the hell the French money is,  Francs/Euros, per night to bang their brains out. Check out a video of her on French MTV here being a slutbag.  French MTV sucks just as bad as ours.

The guilty filthy Frenchmen’s names are as follows Franck Ribery, Karim Benzema, and Sidney Govou. They could possibly be banned from their “cup” for getting into her dirty underage muff.  These filthy pervs could pass it off as they didn’t know how old she is….BUT, and that’s a big BUTT, like her big fake tits.  Like I said, she is 18 in these photos, so you can look without feeling creepy.  The “but” is that one of the jerkoffs above actually went and celebrated her 18th birthday with her, and he was clearly paying her for sex before.  Prostitution is totally legal in France, but it’s her age that is the problem.  Check out some pics  Zahia Dehar and her big fake dirty hooker / prostitution tits, almost jailbait ass, almost naked after

This entry was posted in Are You Shittin Me?, Dirty Sexy, Sports, Trash and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

• Vecuccio says:

• She must have had a rough life. She looks mid-30’s. She pretty much looks like a stereotypical whore.

• Basil Willis says:

She must have had a rough life. She looks mid-30’s. She pretty much looks like a stereotypical whore.+1

• obiwansidsi says:

Give her my phone number… quick!!!

• shaundizzle says:

the thing that i love about these big titted blonde sluts is that we can basically mass produce them.

dont get me wrong im all for it. id love to fuck her brains out. im 19 so i hope thats not wrong

• anon says:

Used up cumslut? Quick! Somebody hide her before Charlie Sheen finds her!

• ever says:

i would F her 24 time a day

• LG says:

Yeah, like you would have ANY idea THAT was 16!! ROFL!! I’d assume 20’s and fuck her blind! Mmmm, I love that skinny bod! Couldnt care less about the oversized flesh-bags though. I’d love to tie her wrists and ankles to the corner bedposts and put a pillow under her hips. I’d push a vibrating egg in her pussy and another one in her ass, then play with her nipples while I work over her clit till she’s screaming through orgasm after orgasm, begging me to stop! …then surprise her by greasing up my cock, pulling the egg out of her ass, then sloooowly pushing my hard cock up that tiny, tight ass! She’s blindfolded of course with noise cancelling earbuds in her ears playing a good latin beat.
    Tape a vibrator on her clit and then start pumping that ass deep and hard!